Brie cheese, pumpkin butter & pecans, wrapped in puff pastry and baked to ooey gooey perfection! This is my Mother in-laws recipe and we look forward to eating it every year before the big meal!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
1 sheet puff pastry dough
1 8 oz. round brie cheese
½ c. pumpkin butter I used my Homemade Pumpkin Butter
¼ c. pecans
1 Tbsp. water
1. Thaw puff pastry dough and roll gently to smooth out seams.
2. Place pecans in center of dough; top with pumpkin butter.
3. Place cheese on top of pecans and pumpkin butter; wrap dough around the cheese and pinch seams to seal.
4. Whisk egg and water and use a pastry brush to brush both sides completely.
5. Gently place seam-side down on baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
6. Decorate the top with additional pecans and/or dough.
7. Bake at 400 degrees for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
8. Serve warm with crackers.